Multiple Virtual Webinars for Women Physician Leaders across the USA with some international attendees.
July 2020 – August 2020.
Check out the key takeaways from the attendees:
• Recognize my style and flex as needed. Knowing who I am is crucial to be able to flex. Knowing the styles can influence the approach and interpretation of communication in a very meaningful way.
• Much simpler and easy to adopt and follow. Quite fascinating! Will definitely take this to my team.
• Pay attention to how I present my case. Know my audience and tailor my communication likewise.
• Know the styles but don’t fall for the attribution error, don’t box yourself or others.
• I learned to pay attention to the internal disconnect people might have when it comes to their working style and how to work with them.